How to make a flower headband…
First things first, what do you need to make this wonderful DIY flower crown?
- Well flowers of course and some thin wire.
- Start by trimming your flowers so the stems are 1-2 inches long.
- Measure your head with your chosen wire – any bendable, thin wire will do.
- Now trim your wire to the rough lengths of your noggin.
- The twists help it keep its shape!
Are you ready? Let’s start crown making!
Take your first flower and place it along the circle.
With a new piece of wire, wrap one end gentle around the stem a few times.
Take your next flower and line it up with the last wire loop. Oh hello flower crown!
In no time at all your crown will start to look a lot like this!
And then this!
Well done you! You’ve made yourself the perfect flower crown. Perfect for festival season or summer garden party vibes. Now you know how to do it you can show your friends and family how to make a flower hair garland.